Every Day is a New Beginning


<--determination a="" all="" and="" deleted="" embarrassing.="" emoji="" entries="" evidence="" from="" gone="" high="" i="" in="" is="" just="" n="" needless="" note="" old="" p="" pretty="" read="" say="" school="" side="" so="" them="" they="" to="" two="" was="" were="" when="">Last year I graduated from a two year Bible school in California where I was trained in the gospel, truth, life, and church service. This Bible school is split into four quarters. After completing all four quarters, the recent graduates typically take one of the following pathways: serving "full time" in their respective city localities, picking up a secular job, or returning to school for an MA, PhD, or whatever else. The path I thought I was heading toward was returning to school to further my education. I made this decision in my third quarter because I had no feeling to do anything else. Actually, I did not have a feeling for anything specifically. I figured that because before I went to the Bible school my plan was to get at least a Master's, I should continue on that path. The plan was as follows: return home, take the GRE, serve part time in my locality for a year, apply to school, and leave for school in 2018. So what did I do? I returned home, took the GRE (math is hard), served part time for five months, did not apply to school, and now I will not be leaving for school in 2018.

WHAT HAPPENED???? Jesus happened. This blog will primarily serve as an outlet for me to rave, rant, and whine about my adventures as a full timer. Enjoy the ride!


This is a picture of me and some other full time serving ones as well as students we met on campus.

Comments